Window Cleaning in London by The Acclaimed Experts!
Fantastic Window Cleaners offers you professional window cleaning in London and much more! Our range of services provides convenient solutions for the clean and presentable state of your property's exterior. For instance, we can help you with gutter cleaning and maintenance, or comprehensive patio cleaning.
Now until 31st of July minimum charges of £50 £35 apply for each service!
In addition, when you opt for our fantastic approach, you are eligible to the following benefits:
- Customer care service available 24/7;
- You can get a free quote on any service at any time;
- Flexible booking options, including weekends and bank holidays;
- All work we carry out is coverd by insurance;
- Services for commercial properties;
Many Discounts With Our Regular Window Cleaning In London!
Also, you will be happy to learn our regular window cleaning comes with several discount options. You are free to call 020 3404 4163 for additional information:
- Weekly window cleaning – 45% OFF;
- Fortnightly cleaning – 40% OFF;
- Once a month – 35% OFF;
- Bi-monthly option – 30% OFF;
- Quarterly services – 25% OFF;
- Every six months – 15% OFF;
The Services Of Our Window Cleaning Company
We are the window cleaning company that is always ready to help you. Our main goal is to keep your property in London in a top-notch condition. So give us a call today and get your free, personalised quote for:
- Patio Cleaning – We've got the means and know-how to bring your patio to a pristine condition, even if it bears the marks of the outdoor elements.
- Pressure Cleaning – Perfect against a variety of stains and accumulated filth on outdoor surfaces like walls, pathways, drives, and patios. Works even against graffiti!
- Gutter Cleaning – Gutters and downpipes accumulate fallen leaves, twigs, and all sorts of debris overtime. We can easily remove what's stuck up there with our professional equipment to prevent clogs and eventual water damage.
- Conservatory Cleaning – Or in case there's a structure around your property with larger glass panes, we can conduct glass washing both from the inside and outside!
- Rope Access Window Cleaning – No matter how tall the building is, our skilled technicians can reach any floor through reliable rope access equipment.
- Commercial Window Cleaning – Our services are also suitable for any place of business. The cleaners will be able to operate without disrupting the work process of your commercial establishment.
- Additional Services – We offer a number of specialised cleaning services so contact us today and learn more about how we can help you keep your place in top shape!
Areas Coverd By Our Fantastic Window Cleaners
If you need a professional window cleaning for your property anywhere in London within or outside of M25, we are at your disposal 24/7. Just call us and we will make sure you get the best local window cleaners.
Find your area below:
or see our full list of the areas we cover.
How The Window Washing Services Are Carried Out
A team of window cleaners will arrive at your place with a company branded vehicle. Please ensure a free parking space within thirty metres of your property on the day the service is supposed to take place. Once our cleaners are on site, they will examine your property carefully and determine what would be the best course of action. Then they will get to work.
To reach windows on higher floors, our specialists use a water-fed pole that can extend up to the fourth storey of a building. The cleaning is carried out without any detergents – only purified water but the result is brilliant. Your windows will shine, there won't be a single smudge on them. The window sills and frames will be cleaned as well (if PVC).
Learn More About Our Window Cleaners In London
Fantastic Window Cleaners employs a team of dedicated individuals who have considerable experience. They are all vetted, insured, and professionally trained to provide you with diligent cleaning procedures for your home or workplace. The fantastic quality of the work is guaranteed. Call 020 3404 4163 to book a window cleaning service for your property. You can also make an order online – either fill in our simple booking form or try the instant chat option.
Quality Assurance Policy
We follow-up after every window cleaning job as part of our Quality Policy and guaranteed satisfaction program. We ensure each customer is satisfied by having numerous quality control measures in place in order to guarantee a quality product, sparkling clean, and gleaming windows!
The procedures we have in place deal very quickly and effectively with any problem that may arise. We believe a prompt and accurate response to any questions or concerns is the key to avoiding mishaps or misunderstandings. We strive to make ourselves accessible 24/7, 365 days of the year. This makes sure that our customers receive an immediate response to any questions or additional services they require.
It's our quality control measures that give us the confidence to provide the comfort of our guaranteed satisfaction policy to our customers.
Window Cleaner Training
Our employees are trained in the use of the latest technology and most effective cleaning methods in the industry, and are well versed in proper product usage and safety procedures. We provide regular equipment upgrades for each service that we deliver. We work to instill in all of our staff the necessity of taking the time required to be meticulous in the quality of work provided to our customers.
Window Cleaner Self-Check Process
Quality assurance begins with the self-check process conducted by all of our window cleaners. This simple procedure follows each job and is the most effective measure in the elimination of oversights and the potential for a callback. Each staff member goes back over their job and inspects his or her own work to ensure it's properly completed.
Supervision and Inspections
- On-site support from managers or window cleaning supervisors
- Regularly scheduled inspections from a supervisor or manager
- Random unscheduled inspections by senior management to ensure our level of service is maintained.
We have a Continuing Commitment to:
- Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled, with the aim of achieving complete customer satisfaction
- Communicating the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements to everyone within the company
- Establishing the Quality Policy and completing its objectives
- Ensuring that Management Reviews set and monitor the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Guaranteeing the availability of resources
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff.