Reliable Rope Access Window Cleaning in London for Your Property!
13 000+ happy clients!
94% Customer Satisfaction
Key Pick Up & Drop Off
Increasing Homes Value
As a #1 rope access window cleaning team in London we have the skills and the equipment to reach all your high rise windows safely.
Our advanced equipment is regularly inspected and maintained to conform to all legal requirements, and the correct management and planning is undertaken by highly experienced and trained cleaners to ensure that all duties are completed to the highest standards in a safe and secure way. We've got documented evidence of all of our inspections and examinations for your peace of mind. All cleaners will have immediate access to a first aid member just in case of emergencies as health and safety is always our priority.
Abseiling window cleaners are thoroughly trained to work at heights and are fully aware of all methods and risk management. The combinations of cleaning methods we use create the least amount of disruption while still achieving the finest possible window cleaning results. Technicians are always supervised to ensure that all tasks are performed in a safe and responsible way.
Why You Need Us As Your Rope Access Window Cleaners in London
Hiring expert abseiling window cleaners is the safest way to reach all those high rise, inaccessible panes of glass. Our top of the range equipment is designed especially to help you and all at an affordable cost, and when you choose to hire more of our quality cleaning services and book them all at once you’ll qualify for some great discounts! Take advantage of our conservatory cleaning or our patio cleaning services and save yourself a fortune. We’ll also give you:
- 24/7 customer care: we’re available by phone, email or chat facility at any time of the day or night
- Flexible booking slots: we’ll call to work around your hectic work schedule
- Skilled workforce: highly trained, certificated & insured technicians
- Risk assessment reports provided: free evaluations readily available
Book Professional London Rope Access Window Cleaners Now
Our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so call 020 3404 4163 today to make a booking. We’ll send a qualified technician to visit you on site and assess all your high rise window cleaning needs. Ask about our free, no-obligation quotes and our multiple service booking deals to get the best prices. Our friendly customer advisers will help you with any queries.
Alternatively you can get in touch with us by entering details into our contact form or by using our website’s chat facility.
Quality Assurance Policy
We follow-up after every window cleaning job as part of our Quality Policy and guaranteed satisfaction program. We ensure each customer is satisfied by having numerous quality control measures in place in order to guarantee a quality product, sparkling clean, and gleaming windows!
The procedures we have in place deal very quickly and effectively with any problem that may arise. We believe a prompt and accurate response to any questions or concerns is the key to avoiding mishaps or misunderstandings. We strive to make ourselves accessible 24/7, 365 days of the year. This makes sure that our customers receive an immediate response to any questions or additional services they require.
It's our quality control measures that give us the confidence to provide the comfort of our guaranteed satisfaction policy to our customers.
Window Cleaner Training
Our employees are trained in the use of the latest technology and most effective cleaning methods in the industry, and are well versed in proper product usage and safety procedures. We provide regular equipment upgrades for each service that we deliver. We work to instill in all of our staff the necessity of taking the time required to be meticulous in the quality of work provided to our customers.
Window Cleaner Self-Check Process
Quality assurance begins with the self-check process conducted by all of our window cleaners. This simple procedure follows each job and is the most effective measure in the elimination of oversights and the potential for a callback. Each staff member goes back over their job and inspects his or her own work to ensure it's properly completed.
Supervision and Inspections
- On-site support from managers or window cleaning supervisors
- Regularly scheduled inspections from a supervisor or manager
- Random unscheduled inspections by senior management to ensure our level of service is maintained.
We have a Continuing Commitment to:
- Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled, with the aim of achieving complete customer satisfaction
- Communicating the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements to everyone within the company
- Establishing the Quality Policy and completing its objectives
- Ensuring that Management Reviews set and monitor the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Guaranteeing the availability of resources
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff.