Additional Cleaning Services Offered by Fantastic Window Cleaners
13 000+ happy clients!
94% Customer Satisfaction
Key Pick Up & Drop Off
Increasing Homes Value
Though our name might not say it, at Fantastic Window Cleaners we've got the expertise to provide a lot more than just glass cleaning. Because so many of our customers used our service in combination with their end of tenancy cleaning in London, and for after builders cleaning, we soon started offering comprehensive packages that include all the cleaning you'll need in these circumstances. It's our way of making your life simpler, allowing you to get all of the cleaning that you need from reliable and trustworthy source.
All cleaners we use are a trained, professional team with access to the latest cleaning equipment on the market. We make sure that they have full insurance cover too, and our end of tenancy cleaning option is even guaranteed - meaning you'll never have to worry about getting your safety deposit returned by your landlord. In summary, our cleaning services reward you with:
- 24-hour a day phone coverage and online support
- A wide variety of convenient appointment times including weekdays, weekends, early mornings and late evenings
- Free quotations on request
- Fully insured cleaning from trained and vetted experts
- Ways to save money on multiple service bookings
Fantastic Window Cleaners - The Perfect Choice for Professional Cleaning Services
Quality Assurance Policy
We follow-up after every window cleaning job as part of our Quality Policy and guaranteed satisfaction program. We ensure each customer is satisfied by having numerous quality control measures in place in order to guarantee a quality product, sparkling clean, and gleaming windows!
The procedures we have in place deal very quickly and effectively with any problem that may arise. We believe a prompt and accurate response to any questions or concerns is the key to avoiding mishaps or misunderstandings. We strive to make ourselves accessible 24/7, 365 days of the year. This makes sure that our customers receive an immediate response to any questions or additional services they require.
It's our quality control measures that give us the confidence to provide the comfort of our guaranteed satisfaction policy to our customers.
Window Cleaner Training
Our employees are trained in the use of the latest technology and most effective cleaning methods in the industry, and are well versed in proper product usage and safety procedures. We provide regular equipment upgrades for each service that we deliver. We work to instill in all of our staff the necessity of taking the time required to be meticulous in the quality of work provided to our customers.
Window Cleaner Self-Check Process
Quality assurance begins with the self-check process conducted by all of our window cleaners. This simple procedure follows each job and is the most effective measure in the elimination of oversights and the potential for a callback. Each staff member goes back over their job and inspects his or her own work to ensure it's properly completed.
Supervision and Inspections
- On-site support from managers or window cleaning supervisors
- Regularly scheduled inspections from a supervisor or manager
- Random unscheduled inspections by senior management to ensure our level of service is maintained.
We have a Continuing Commitment to:
- Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled, with the aim of achieving complete customer satisfaction
- Communicating the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements to everyone within the company
- Establishing the Quality Policy and completing its objectives
- Ensuring that Management Reviews set and monitor the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Guaranteeing the availability of resources
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff.